Business Copy Editing and Proofreading Services
How you appear on paper is a powerful business determinant. On the strength of corporate documents, reputation is built, confidences won and purpose powerfully achieved. Elite Editing offers meticulous corporate proofreading and business copy editing to powerfully enhance your written business collateral.
Elite Editing provides a premium outsourcing option, ideal for businesses that lack the in-house skill or capacity to scrutinise important documents. We provide fastidious, skilled corporate copy editors and proofreaders on demand. So you pay for these services only when you need them.
The Best Service You Can Get
Trust and Experience
Our corporate copy editors and proofreaders blend top qualifications with language-rich experience in the business field. Our difference lies in our comprehensive appreciation of today’s corporate environment.
- We know today’s workplace is not a nine to five operation. That’s why our corporate editing and proofreading services are available 24/7 for scheduled or ’emergency’ projects.
- We appreciate time is money. So you can rely on our fast turnaround and impeccable work at highly competitive prices. Let our corporate copy editors and proofreaders ensure the integrity of your business documents. Meanwhile, you’ll be free to invest your time in more profitable pursuits.
- We understand the importance of confidentiality and we strictly uphold this principle.
Why should you use a professional copy editor?
Professional editing and proofreading ensures your corporate communication collateral works harder.
Your written collateral is an influential shop window for your business. At Elite Editing, we ensure your corporate communications work extra hard to bring you increased returns. Our corporate editing and proofreading services will help you achieve:
- Corporate documents that powerfully achieve their purpose
- New clients through clear, targeted sales messages
- Competitive edge through accurate and cohesive communications
- Freedom to invest time in other crucial business activities
- A reputation for quality, precision and attention to detail
Professional editing and proofreading for all corporate documents
Our corporate editing and proofreading services add impressive edge to all business documents including:
- Annual reports, company profiles, business plans and tenders
- Technical, training and user manuals
- Presentations, letters, catalogues and brochures
- Websites, e-marketing collateral and intranets
- Advertisements, media releases, flyers and direct mail
We will even help you edit and refine your vision, mission and values statements. Our experienced corporate copy editors have the skills and ability to edit anything that you write.
Ensure your written corporate collateral works as hard as possible on your behalf. Contact us for impeccable business copy editing and proofreading today. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
For more information about our business copy editing and proofreading services, you can visit our Frequently Asked Questions page. Hear what our clients have to say in our Testimonials section. Or sample Elite Editing ’in action’ by viewing a selection of editing examples performed by our experienced professional copy editors.
The scope of our business copy editing service
It is an unfortunate truth that mistakes are often remembered more vividly than impressive service and delivery. Don’t risk the impact of your written corporate collateral being diluted by embarrassing errors or omissions. Our eagle-eyed copy editors and proofreaders offer a thorough, objective and professional review of all business documents. Below is an overview of what our corporate copy editing and proofreading service encompasses.
A word-perfect document earns instant trust, positioning your business as diligent, precise and thorough. Corporate documents demand concentrated focus from the individuals and teams working on them. Often writers become so involved with the document that errors are difficult to spot. These won’t escape our corporate proofreaders though, who meticulously correct:
- Grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Vocabulary and expression
- Tense, syntax and sentence structure
- Typographical and style errors
- Repetition, redundancy and ambiguity
- Formatting and layout
We bring an expert ‘fresh pair of eyes’ to achieve clear, concise written business communication. In particular, we amend, review and make insightful suggestions regarding your:
- Tone and word choice
- Style and impact
- Clarity and succinctness
- Organisation, structure and flow
We’ll even identify any omissions or inconsistencies throughout your document and:
- Ensure your sales message is clear and convincing
- Advise you of any ways you can improve your document to ensure it achieves its purpose.
Our professional corporate copy editors and proofreaders
At Elite Editing, all of our business copy editors are qualified and experienced communication and business experts. We have edited documents of all types for business, government, not-for-profit and individual clients.
Please visit the Meet Our Editors page to read more about our business copy editors. Here you will find information about our editors’ qualifications, experience and specialities.
What our clients have to say
Feedback from our corporate proofreading and copy editing clients is our greatest measure of success. Here, just a few of our satisfied clients share their experiences with Elite Editing:
My advertising and marketing campaign has been very positively received by my existing customers. It has also helped me to secure new customers. I’m sure that this is in part because of Elite Editing’s professionalism and skills. They understood my objectives and helped me to achieve these. Teresa Riccio, Managing Director, Toota Froota
We hire Elite Editing to edit our advertising material, event programs and grant applications. Their work is always of the highest quality and is extremely valuable. Their professionalism and dedication to our organisation is priceless. Joni Lee-Voyce, Chief Executive Officer, South Australian Council for Country Music Inc.
Elite Editing edited our tender (including several lengthy reports and a PowerPoint presentation) with extreme accuracy and professionalism. Anonymous for confidentiality reasons
Elite Editing edited our website and suggested further content improvements. Immediately, Google Analytics showed that our bounce rate has decreased and customers are staying on our site for longer. Our business has improved noticeably with many new customers. Owner and Manager
We're here to help!
If you have any questions at all about our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll be happy to help.